Eufy RoboVac G30 Verge Robot Vacuum T2252T11 Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2000Pa of Hard-Hitting Suction
Purposeful, Powerful, Proficient
Robot Vacuum with Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0, 2000Pa Suction, Wi-Fi, Boundary Strips, For Carpets and Hard Floors
|Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0:|
With the Path Tracking Sensor, Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0 allows for purposeful cleaning when compared to random path robotic vacuums.
|2000Pa of Hard-Hitting Suction:|
The ultra-strong 2000Pa of suction power ensures more debris is picked up across all surfaces giving you noticeably cleaner floors.
|App Control with Cleaning History:|
Complete all your cleaning needs right from your smartphone. When the job is done check-out where and when your RoboVac cleaned.
|Set Boundary Strips:|
Exclude your kid’s play area or your pet’s bed. RoboVac uses specialized dual-Hall Sensors to detect the Boundary Strips you set, ensuring it only cleans the areas required.
|The Right Way to Clean:|
The Path Tracking Sensor ensures that the G30 Verge adapts to changes of surface while remaining on the most efficient route to clean each room. From carpet to hard-floor the right path is always taken.
|Cleans at Your Request:|
Control using your voice via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant.
Helpful voice-prompts inform you of your RoboVac’s current status and guide you through any problems that may occur.
|Get the Full Report:|
When the job is done check-out where and when your RoboVac cleaned on the clear and informative cleaning history.
|Disturbs Dust Not People:|
The advanced brushless motor significantly reduces vacuuming noise.
|Knows Your Home:|
With 9 built-in infrared sensors Robovac is constantly aware of its surroundings.
RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.
When the battery level is too low to continue cleaning, RoboVac will automatically return to the charging base. Once charged to 80% battery it will resume cleaning in the area at which it stopped.
|What You Get: RoboVac G30 Verge, Charging Base, 6.6 ft. Boundary Strips, AC Power Adapter, 2 Side Brushes, Additional Unibody Filter, Cleaning Tool, 5 Cable Ties, Welcome Guide, and our Worry-free 12-month Warranty.|
- Competitive shipping is offered across Australia
- 1-year warranty
- Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0
- 2000Pa of Hard-Hitting Suction
- App Control with Cleaning History
- Set Boundary Strips
- Voice Prompts and Voice Control – Helpful voice-prompts inform you of your RoboVac’s current status and you can activate your vacuum using your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Advanced Brushless Motor – Significantly reduces noise to minimise disruptions in your home.
- Infrared Sensors and Drop-Sensing Technology – The RoboVac is constantly aware of its surroundings and senses stairs and ledges to avoid falling.
- Auto-Return Cleaning – When the battery level is too low to continue cleaning, RoboVac will automatically return to the charging base. Once charged to 80% battery it will resume cleaning in the area at which it stopped.
|Size||32.5 x 32.5 x 7.25 cm|
|Navigation system||Gyroscope Navigation|
|Vacuum Bag Type||Bagless|
|Dustion Capacity||600 mL|
|Battery Capacity||2600mAh Li-ion (14,4 V / 25 W)|
|Max Runtime (approx)||110 min|
|Charge Time||5-6 hours|
|Surface Recomendation||Hard floors to medium pile carpets|
|Sensor Technology||Infrared, Drop-sensing|
|Sensors||Path Tracking Sensor, Specialised dual-hall sensors to detect Boundary Strips set|
|Climbing Threshold||1.6 cm|
|Walking Speed||26.7 cm/s|
|Max Suction Power||2000Pa|
|Voice Service||Amazon Alexa, Google Home|
- 1 Charging base
- AC Power Adapte
- 2 Side Brushes
- Additional Unibody Filter
- Cleaning Tool
- 5 Cable Ties
- 6.6 ft. Boundary Strips
- 1 Manual
- 1 Year Warranty