LG WV9-1409W9kg Front Load Washing Machine with Steam+
LG washers use a combination of 6 motions, based on hand-washing, to wash your clothes. Simply choose a cycle and your machine selects the best combination of washing motions to give you an outstanding wash, whilst also caring for your clothes.
By using AI technology and referencing a database of wash motions the machine assesses the load characteristics and selects the best option for a thorough clean with reduced clothing wear*.
AI DD™ refers to ‘Artificial Intelligence’ technology that has been applied to control the machines washing motions via the Direct Drive Motor.
With 4 water jets operating during the wash and rinse, this machine can wash a half load of lightly soiled clothes in only 39 minutes.
With a press of a button, add steam to selected cycles to open up fibres and assist in removal of common household allergens.
The tempered glass door front and stainless steel internal clothing lifters are two examples of the thought and quality materials built into this LG washer.
The LG direct drive motor with inverter control delivers a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system – that’s why you get a 10 Year Parts Warranty on the LG Direct Drive Motor.
This front load washer, when combined with the TWINWash® Mini, forms the LG TWINWash® system*. Ideal for washing two loads at the same time.
ThinQ® technology incorporates intelligent features with this front load washer that let you remotely start or monitor your wash progress. You can also track wash cycle history, diagnose and troubleshoot issues and download additional wash cycles.
WELS Registration Number : C01747
*Support for smart home devices that are compatible with Google Assistant may vary by country and your individual smart home setup.
- Intelligent Clothing Care with AI Technology
- 39 minute wash with TurboClean 360
- Reduce Allergens with Steam Cycles
- Outstanding Wash with 6 Motion Wash Technology
- Remotely Start and Monitor Wash Progress with ThinQ®
- Cotton, Cotton Eco, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care, Quiet Wash, Allergy Care, Delicates, Hand/Wool, Sportswear, Duvet Programs
- Variable Spin speed(1400, 1200, 1000, 800, 400, No Spin)
- Star Rating
- 4.5 Star WELS Water Rating
- 4.5 Star Energy rating
- 77 L per wash
- Cotton Eco, 40°C, 1400 Spin program
- 2 Years of Washing Machine
- 2 years parts and labour + 8 years on Inverter Direct-Drive Motor (parts only).