SOGA 2X 25cm Cast Iron Japanese Style Sukiyaki Tetsu Nabe Shabu Hot Pot with Wooden Lid
Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don’t store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA sukiyaki nabe hot pot is the perfect stovetop-to-table soup and stew bowl for simmering your favorite combination of sliced meats, vegetables, noodles, rice, and sauces.
- Crafted of cast iron with handle and a wooden lid
- Perfect for 1-2 person serving for home or restaurant use
- This nabe pot can be heated directly on the stovetop.
- Multi-functional and durable pot
- Material: Cast-iron
- Size: 25cm
- Dimension: 25cm width x 10cm depth
- Home cooking
- 2 X SOGA Sukiyaki Pot
- 2 X Wooden Lid