SOGA 2X 4 Mold Multi-Portion Cast Iron Breakfast Fried Egg Pancake Omelet Fry Pan
Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don’t store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA 4 Mold Omelette Pan perfect for an omelet, fried eggs, pancake, patties, etc., there are three holes that can be made at the same time.
- Coating performance, health, cooking is not easy to burn.
- The anti-heat wood handle feels comfortable.
- Suits for kitchen, restaurant, hotel, and all kinds of parties.
- Make perfect eggs or pancakes every time!
- Energy-efficient, innovative body design for superb heat retention and distribution.
- Material: Cast Iron with wood handle
- Pan Size: 22cm
- Handle Length: 18cm
- Package Size: 22x40x4cm
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven, and gas stove/gas burner
- Home cooking
- 2 X 4 Mold Omelette Pan